Acreage: 143 Acres on record ( 150 acres boundary)
Distance : 25 Km from National Highway 75 (Bangalore – Mangalore Highway, junction at Ballupet).
62 Km from Chikmagalur via Belur-
Robusta coffee: 800 bags cherry coffee (approx. 600 Kgs/acre)
Arabica Coffee: planted in 20 acres – 100 bags of parchment coffee
Pepper : 3.0 tons
Out of the total 143 acres: 35 acres are new plants of 10-12 years.
20 acres is plants of 20 years.
06 acres is new plants of 5 years.
20 acres is planted with old Arabica.
Rainfall : 70 -90”
• Labour lines/quarters for 50-60 persons.
• Manager & Staff/Supervisor quarters
• Coffee drying yards with brick flooring
• Coffee Godown/Warehouse
• Sprayer and spray pipes
• Sprinkler Irrigation & Equipments 50 H.P. Diesel Engine with 150 aluminum sprinkle pipes, 4 inches & around 6 inches 100 pipe dead line pvc
• All estate implements and equipment
• Motarable roads throughout the property.
• Fully fenced boundary
1. The estate is located in a traditional coffee growing zone and is adjoining the Tata Coffee estate
2. Estate has a good mix of Robusta coffee, Arabica coffee & pepper
3. Easy approach from Bangalore and is only 6 kms from the State Highway road
4. The estate has the basic infrastructure in place to run the property smoothly and efficiently
5. Motorable roads throughout/inside the estate
6. Easy availability of labor due to many villages close to the estate
Price -23.50 crore
For More updates - website / Facebook page / youtube channel - green realtors